GéoVista: making proximity work for you
GéoVista recommends and directs media plans for clients using a dual approach to proximity: geo-localisation and affinity with a given target.
The agency is made up of experts in both media and geo-localisation. GeoVista’s staff are dedicated to developing media planning solutions for advertisers looking for better visibility within their communications territory.
GeoVista’s team responds to two different challenges in the search for proximity:
- For point of sale networks wishing to break out of their catchment area: achieving better territorial targeting
- For institutional advertisers: using socio-behavioural analysis to expose a target to the chosen message in the most efficient way
Many advertisers have already put their trust in us, including Eco-Emballages, l’UIMM, Unibail, Castorama, Quick and Mikit.
- Finding the Media Mix with the highest impact on targets and/or points of sale,
- Factoring in all locations visited and shopped at, as well as the characteristic tactical media corresponding to a very specific target,
- Factoring in surf media, tracking and personal digital devices,
- Constant monitoring, anticipating trends and pioneering new solutions right up to shop doors, homes and media paths.